Bills-Cowboys on Thanksgiving!!!!

The Tomcat

wouldn't that be INCREDIBLE!!!

The NFL should MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

249575[/snapback]

I have a better idea! How about a Bills/Cowboys Super Bowl! Why, I can't imagine anything I'd enjoy more than a fifth Super Bowl trip, and the third to face the Cowboys...especially with Drew at quarterback.

You think losing four in a row sucked? Try living with Losman puking in the huddle with three minutes left and the Bills behind by six and Moulds having to call the fourth down play...

I hate those dallas & detroit t-day games.  Open it up for every team to host them.

249660[/snapback]

When the idea started, the other clubs said thumbs down. So D and D reap the rewards of the nationally televised games for their grown-up behavior back then.

and,

Bills in prime-time games = a case study in child abuse.

:doh:

2005 opponents:

Home: Broncos, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Falcons, Panthers, Patriots, TBD AFC South opponent

Away: Buccaneers, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Saints, Raiders, TBD AFC North opponent

2006 opponents:

Home: Dolphins, Jaguars, Jets, Packers, Patriots, Titans, Vikings TBD AFC West opponent

Away: Bears, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, Lions, Patriots, Texans, TBD AFC North opponent

2007 opponents:

Home: Bengals, Cowboys, Dolphins, Giants, Jets, Patriots, Ravens, TBD AFC West opponent

Away: Browns, Dolphins, Eagles, Jets, Patriots, Redskins, Steelers, TBD AFC South opponent

2008 opponents:

Home: Chargers, Dolphins, 49ers, Jets, Patriots, Raiders, Seahawks, TBD AFC North opponent

Away: Broncos, Cardinals, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Rams, TBD AFC South opponent

2009 opponents:

Home: Buccaneers, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Saints, Texans, TBD AFC North opponent

Away: Dolphins, Falcons, Jaguars, Jets, Panthers, Patriots, Titans, TBD AFC West opponent