Why are people hung up on Ravens 5-11 record last year?

GG

Winnable game that was there for the taking.

Exactly. The Bills wasted opportunities to win this game.

Did the Ravens and Flacco look so elite during that bad snap/fumble?

The Ravens may not be a poor team, but I do not see them as one of the best teams in the league either.

C'mon, the Ravens had a QB who couldn't move today because he's still recovering from a major knee injury. Their best receiver is 39 years old, also coming off of a major injury. Their second best receiver is a journeyman who couldn't stick on his last three teams. They had two rookies on their offensive line. And their running game is a shadow of what it was two years ago.

To top it off, between a gift fumble, a bunch of bad penalties, and a couple of questionable time outs, the Ravens made enough mistakes to lose the game.

The Ravens were sinking last season before they got his with injuries. The Jaguars were a tougher test for the Bills last season than the Ravens were for them this game.

If you believe that better days are ahead for the Bills, that's great. But let's not pretend that the Bills lost to a playoff team today.

Ravens are not a good team. At best i think they will go 8-8 especially in a tough AFC north. It's this simple- If the bills want to make the playoffs, you have to beat teams like the ravens at home or on the road. Think about it. Playoff teams will probably be, NE, PITTS, Afc south winner, afc west winner, cinci and that leaves one other team. And I know it is only one game, but if the bills can;t beat the ravens then they most likely are not good enough for the playoffs