I Heard There's a Game September 15th

Chef Jim

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Sorry you can't make it... (Again)...

I never said I couldn't make it. I said take pictures for THOSE that can't make it.

I'm not sending ChefJim ****...he either needs to get his ass to Hammer's lot on the day of the opener or send us money in exchange for pics.

If I was to make it, and I'm running out of time, I have no clue how this whole Hammer's Lot thing works. If you made it easier for us "never evers" we might consider it one of these years.

I never said I couldn't make it. I said take pictures for THOSE that can't make it.

If I was to make it, and I'm running out of time, I have no clue how this whole Hammer's Lot thing works. If you made it easier for us "never evers" we might consider it one of these years.

I'm a virgin TBD Home Opener tailgater...although I have stayed at Hammer's lot before. I will tell you how it goes and I'll even send pics of mead.

I'm a virgin TBD Home Opener tailgater...although I have stayed at Hammer's lot before. I will tell you how it goes and I'll even send pics of mead.

This is why I couldn't go even if I wanted to. I have no idea where Hammer's lot is. I'd end up in East Aurora. :wacko:

I just picked up 2 tickets real cheap in the McGuire club. Already got them sold to 2 jets fans. For $ 500 each. Guy I got them from said he would not be able to fly in

:angry:

This is why I couldn't go even if I wanted to. I have no idea where Hammer's lot is. I'd end up in East Aurora. :wacko:

:angry:

For a guy with 36k posts, I can't believe you aren't able to navigate over to the thread that has the f-ing map and directions.... Let me help you out.... Hammers Lot is at the corner of "get a map" and "F off"

For a guy with 36k posts, I can't believe you aren't able to navigate over to the thread that has the f-ing map and directions.... Let me help you out.... Hammers Lot is at the corner of "get a map" and "F off"

So it is in East Aurora.

LOL

Laugh it up funny boy. I now have half a mind to hop on a plane and show up at this damn thing. And showing up with half a mind still makes me intellectually superior to most of you.

So it is in East Aurora.

Laugh it up funny boy. I now have half a mind to hop on a plane and show up at this damn thing. And showing up with half a mind still makes me intellectually superior to most of you.

If you fly out here I will personally buy you a $23 eight ounce beer in the stadium.