Tough scheduling break.

No comment on preseason meaning anything, but...

winning an opposing team's home opener in their house is a tough ask for any team (unless the teams are so unevenly matched) and I think Baltimore

was much better than their record last year and will have a bounce back season. So, originally, I was chalking up week one as a loss (and it still may be),

but lately I've been thinking that we might have an X factor in Tyrod. The Ravens didn't treat him poorly or anything, but I think he is gonna want to shine

in that game against his old team and in front of the Baltimore fans. Plus you know he feels comfortable in that stadium/field. And if the defense is as

improved as they appear to be, we might just take that game yet.

Edited by folz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget that Luck didn't play against us so we may open as 50 pt dogs.

Only 50? I think this game will go down as the largest opening day spread in NFL history. I mean, there really is NO other way to look at it. The Bills' future grocery baggers lost to the Colts' future french fry cooks by a point in an embarrassing display, while the Ravens' future car salesmen were able to take down the Indy french fry cooks at their house. It really begs no further analysis.