Schoop is right

But he was talking about the meat draft. Drafting meat in numbers. So not sure if he's still right. Quality over quality when it comes to beef IMO .

Channeling Schopp I just want say something important. I think corned beef has a lot of merit that get overlooked in the draft.

I mean it basically has it's own holiday. It has beef in it's name. IT HAS BEEF IN IT'S NAME!

Channeling Schopp I just want say something important. I think corned beef has a lot of merit that get overlooked in the draft.

I mean it basically has it's own holiday. It has beef in it's name. IT HAS BEEF IN IT'S NAME!

And I'm pretty sure I believe this.

(Also channeling Schopp. On a side note, ever notice how often he says "I"? It's uncanny.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

My own opinion on this

In the draft you need to get value when you are trading down......I still strongly believe that the bills would have traded down if they could have gotten the value to do so......would be happy if the bills traded down just for the sake of doing it and lost value? I wouldnt.

I know everyone is upset about Shaq and Reggie......but it is important to remember that these guys are not drafted for just their rookie year....but for their longevity of their contracts.....we are going to be depending on them next year.....and the year after....and the year after.....they will be FOUNDATIONS of our defense.....

If you just trade down for the sake of accumulating more picks....you take the chance of getting players that either a. Cant play and will need to be eventually cut or b. Players with high upsides that will require time to be able to play.

You cant do that with early picks because of the Salary cap....early picks have to make contributions.....it is not the bills fault that we have to wait for those two players.....think long term not short term with young players