Marcus Pollard is a free agent!

Buftex

I asked that earlier...still havent found anything or gotten an answer!!!  :w00t:

248807[/snapback]

As someone posted, Pollard is a decent run blocker, and a very good pass blocker. He has gotten better in that phase of the game, further into his carreer.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merely trying to provide a bit of optimism.

Cur.

IF you have been working on your vocabulary, you need not look that up unless you are familiar with it's application... :D

You won't beat me, Six-Pack. Like you said, I'm OLD. :w00t:

But perhaps we will meet in a dive some day.  ;)

248805[/snapback]

I fart in your general direction!

;)

Why I oughtta....

248862[/snapback]

...stop flinging this and that and realize that most folks are ok and have differing opinions and accept that concept, without resorting to insult and ridicule and self aggrandizment. That includes much of our government. We are't a basket case, here, ya know.

Believe it or not, I'd hoist a drink with you, and BTW stop thinking you know everything about everything. Got it?

And FU. :w00t:

...stop flinging this and that and realize that most folks are ok and have differeng opinions and accept that concept, without resorting to insult and ridicule and self aggrandizment. That includes much of our government. We are't a basket case, here, ya know.

Believe it or not, I'd hoist a drink with you, and BTW stop thinking you know everything about everything. Got it?

And FU.  ;)

248874[/snapback]

but, but....I DO know everything about everything!

Right back atcha! Your mother was a hamster!!

:w00t:

A total free agent? Meaning he was not on a team at the end of the season? That is interesting.

248947[/snapback]

Huh?

He's been out of the NFL for three years. The B'gals had to chow down and have fully swallowed the money and cap cost.

Not quite understanding what you are talking about here Scribo..????

Huh?

He's been out of the NFL for three years. The B'gals had to chow down and have fully swallowed the money and cap cost.

Not quite understanding what you are talking about here Scribo..????

248954[/snapback]

I'm asking buftek what a "total free agent" is. I am aware of the Smith situation.

He said Smith was able to sign with a team before March 2 because he was a "total free agent," but that Pollard could not sign with the Bills until March 2 because he isn't a totalf free agent.