AstroNotes1: Bills Camp Monday August 1

Astrobot

Astro, your camp notes are the best part of the offseason!

Amen! It's just not training camp without you, Astro. Keep up the great work.

Astro and NY Nole, thanks for the great reports.

Nice to hear positive reports regarding WRs.

Agreed. Thanks for adding another set of eyes and an additional perspective, NY Nole. Much appreciated, fellas. :beer:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little's problem has always been his hands. Watched him all through college at UNC and the guy makes plays...but he'll drop the easy ones too often. If he can get come consistency with those hands he deserves to be on an NFL roster. Didn't like hearing he dropped the perfect bomb from EJ today.

I didn't know UNC had a team

But this guy reminds me of Steve johnson. Except maybe not the ability to pull out the crazy routes; but he is a lot like him.

I was there today too. Astro, you are THE MAN! Spot on.

My takeaway was simply this: C. Jones is F-ING MASSIVE! He is taller than the pads on the goal posts that are there to protect the players from the metal that they are... huge man!

Edited by judman

Great to see you back Astro, thanks a lot!

Thank you as well, NY Nole.

I love the OVER THE MIDDLE in Caps. :thumbsup: I don't know what's more surprising. The QB's throwing over the middle or throwing to Goodwin over the middle.

Yes Astro, Tight End in next year's draft. Jake Butt!

Thanks again! :beer:

GO BILLS!!!

Great to see you back Astro, thanks a lot!

Thank you as well, NY Nole.

I love the OVER THE MIDDLE in Caps. :thumbsup: I don't know what's more surprising. The QB's throwing over the middle or throwing to Goodwin over the middle.

Yes Astro, Tight End in next year's draft. Jake Butt!

Thanks again! :beer:

GO BILLS!!!

I'm editing a mock draft right now that goes live at DraftTek midnight Wed., and EDGE and OT are in great supply when the Bills pick.

I won't spoil the suspense, though...even though it's 268 days until the draft...

I'm editing a mock draft right now that goes live at DraftTek midnight Wed., and EDGE and OT are in great supply when the Bills pick.

I won't spoil the suspense, though...even though it's 268 days until the draft...

Excellent, I look forward to it.