Electoral Map Predictions - Week of July 31st

Let's do a weekly prediction thread of what we think the Electoral Map will look like in November:

Hiliary 358

Trump 174

Johnson 6

Stein 0

Swing States:

All go to Hiliary. i just don't see Trump flipping any states from 2012 and all that time he's spending on Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida will cost him North Carolina. All the supposed blue collar Democrats crossing over to vote for Trump will be offset by would-have-otherwise-been Republican voters crossing over to Gary Johnson

Surprise Flips:

Arizona flips blue and Trump costs John McCain his seat.

Utah goes Libertarian. Hiliary and Trump are both polling around 35%, if the Libertarians focus on Utah they could draw enough votes away from Trump and even a few from Hiliary to win the state with under 40% of the vote

I would not be surprised if Georgia flipped blue either

Let's do a weekly prediction thread of what we think the Electoral Map will look like in November:

Hiliary 358

Trump 174

Johnson 6

Stein 0

Swing States:

All go to Hiliary. i just don't see Trump flipping any states from 2012 and all that time he's spending on Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida will cost him North Carolina. All the supposed blue collar Democrats crossing over to vote for Trump will be offset by would-have-otherwise-been Republican voters crossing over to Gary Johnson

Surprise Flips:

Arizona flips blue and Trump costs John McCain his seat.

Utah goes Libertarian. Hiliary and Trump are both polling around 35%, if the Libertarians focus on Utah they could draw enough votes away from Trump and even a few from Hiliary to win the state with under 40% of the vote

I would not be surprised if Georgia flipped blue either

If Romney endorses Johnson, Utah is a done deal. Maybe even Idaho, even though that's currently out of reach.