Eric Holder to speak at DNC

Eric Holder is scheduled to speak and I'd boo and heckle him unmercifully

https://theintercept.com/2016/07/12/eric-holders-longtime-excuse-for-not-prosecuting-banks-just-crashed-and-burned/

Eric Holder has long insisted that he tried really hard when he was attorney general to make criminal cases against big banks in the wake of the 2007 financial crisis. His excuse, which he made again just last month, was that Justice Department prosecutors didn’t have enough evidence to bring charges.

Many critics have long suspected that was bull ****, and that Holder, for a combination of political, self-serving, and craven reasons, held his department back.

A new, thoroughly-documented report from the House Financial Services Committee supports that theory. It recounts how career prosecutors in 2012 wanted to criminally charge the global bank HSBC for facilitating money laundering for Mexican drug lords and terrorist groups. But Holder said no.

When asked on June 8 why his Justice Department did not equally apply the criminal laws to financial institutions in the wake of the 2008 economic crisis, Holder told the platform drafting panel of the Democratic National Committee that it was laboring under a “misperception.”

He told the panel: “The question you need to ask yourself is, if we could have made those cases, do you think we would not have? Do you think that these very aggressive U.S. attorneys I was proud to serve with would have not brought these cases if they had the ability?”

The report — the result of a three-year investigation — shows that aggressive attorneys did want to prosecute HSBC, but Holder overruled them.

Why would a far left nutbag like you heckle the kind SJW that is Eric Holder? I thought he was your hero!

I don't know how you type when you're stroking Ted Cruz's dick with one hand and fondling his balls with the other, I'd figure you're using voice recognition soft-ware but I'm surprised it can understand your muffled words with your head so far up a fictionalized Reagan's colon.

I don't know how you type when you're stroking Ted Cruz's dick with one hand and fondling his balls with the other, I'd figure you're using voice recognition soft-ware but I'm surprised it can understand your muffled words with your head so far up a fictionalized Reagan's colon.

Why are you so homophobic?

You were more coherent when you logged in as gatorman.

Why are you so homophobic?

What part is homophobic?

Mothers of the Movement.....Sandra Bland's mother wouldn't come up with a few hundred bucks to bail her daughter out of jail. She commits suicide and the family, etc. go on about how she would never do such a thing..........Now, they're suing the jail for not doing enough for a suicidal woman. Let's lead off with her!: