Boobie D?

I would Take Fred Jackson any day. A step slower the guy is better than any RB on the roster besides Shady McCoy. Keeping Boobie Dixon last year over Freddie Jackson last year was a total Head Scratcher. What the Hell was Rex and Whaley thinking?

"Friend"

He didn't exactly do muc....anything in Seattle

We still have Felton and Gronk. The two of them can also run with the ball in a pinch (even though that isn't their specialties) or be the blocking RB from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised to see nobody new show up. Bush is a injury waiting to happen. Boobie wasn't in shape when he was in shape and I don't think Fred wants back unless they give him a 1 day retirement contract, which I hope they do.

We're not desperate for another runner. We have several runners. If they're going to bring anyone in as a backup, whether it's Boobie or Fred, that person needs to contribute in other ways, like special teams. That's why Fred won't be coming back -- he's not a special teams guy, certainly not at his age.

Boobie at least has a reputation for being very good at special teams. So he might -- might -- be considered as a backup until we get guys back, because of this. But I don't honestly believe he will be.