Best Fan Bases in the NFL - Ranking

I was listening to the opening drive yesterday morning on NFLR, and btw called in about the Bills ranking 28th. Ou know this study is not constructed well when too much eight is given to spending on tickets as a shocker, all the largest markets with the highest ticket prices were in the top 10. The Steelers at 18? The Chiefs, Browns, and Bills in the 20's? The Raiders with the most recognized sports logo in the world at 31?

I made the comment if anyone was listening why did they not also consider the people who buy the ticket and what team did they buy it for to spend a couple hundred dollars each year. Ross liked that one.

The guy who constructed the study was interviewed just after I was on the show and he admitted he could have pulled in other sorts of data like merchandise sales, etc.

According to the media our fans suck, and our future sucks.

And according to our fans, the media sucks. I'll go with our fans on this one. This was a ridiculous article about a ridiculous study biased toward more expensive markets. I had nothing to do with the "fans". (Unless they meant "bandwagon fans" in New England.)