Tyrod made the right read, can you?

Tyrod made the correct read I did not I thought man and had Sammy 1on 1.But those people saying to hit woods deep I feel are wrong.The corner back initially has woods covered but after Tyrod start to make the throw that's when woods gets open.If he had held the ball Woodsy would be covered IMO

That's what I saw too.

Edited by Dopey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The slot defender is aligned outside of Woods, what happens if he doesnt get depth w Woods' vert, but instead he just buzzes to the flats like he should have? Would TT have thrown it to him from the far hash? No, bc he had to still find the flats defender, read his actions and get the ball to the proper WR right?

I think Woods ran an nice route and did not allow the defender to get to the flat. The slot defender definitely lost sight of everything except Woods as evidenced by his two or so drunk steps after Woods went by him, but that is a nice route combo and should have been a first down. I agree that given the circumstances Hogan should have fought or at least dove for the first down considering the clock would have stopped.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh