Would ya?

IDBillzFan

1. The beer is only $8, which is perfectly normal. And there's no chance I'm not having a beer with my burger whilst in NYC during the summer.

2. It'll be three of us. And spending $100, after tip, on a burger for lunch is something that is even less likely to happen than me not having a beer with a burger whilst in NYC during the summer.

You're going to starve to death in NYC if you think $25 for a meal that includes alcohol is expensive.

I've never had a Whataburger, so I'll reserve judgement because the closest one to me is in Arizona.

The only thing I eat at In-N-Out is their double-double, and for me, it's just the best fast-food burger near me. Everything from flavor to texture works perfectly. Truth is, it's really only good if you eat it right when you get it. If I bring it home, it's never as good after the 10 minute drive.

The burger I love most right now, though, is Smashburger. It's not close enough to me or I'd eat it every week.

Your burger microaggressions are triggering me

You're going to starve to death in NYC if you think $25 for a meal that includes alcohol is expensive.

Oh, I know that, ha ha!!!

We normally eat light in the afternoons and just have dinner. For this trip, we're going to a food festival in Astoria before we head to Manhattan. The Freakin' Rican is going to have a spot at the festival, so I want to get some good, authentic PR cuisine.

If we were going to have burgers for dinner, I'd go to that place in a heartbeat. We never know what we're going to do, though. We don't plan much when we go.