Dennis Thurman, the invisible DC

Thurman may be invisible to PTR, but I bet he's not invisible to the players.

And, as someone else referenced, Rex is the de facto DC. It's Thurman's job to run the practices per Rex's instructions and execute Rex's defensive plan. How much do we really want to see Thurman in the media when Rex is the man?

I do think Rex is - as he's indicated - a leader who likes feedback and collaboration. I'm sure Thurman is very involved this year just like last year... but with Rob here, there's one more voice in the meetings now.

Thurman may be invisible to PTR, but I bet he's not invisible to the players.

And, as someone else referenced, Rex is the de facto DC. It's Thurman's job to run the practices per Rex's instructions and execute Rex's defensive plan. How much do we really want to see Thurman in the media when Rex is the man?

I do think Rex is - as he's indicated - a leader who likes feedback and collaboration. I'm sure Thurman is very involved this year just like last year... but with Rob here, there's one more voice in the meetings now.

rob is now DDC. I believe Rex will entrust rob with play calling so he can focus more on overall game management.