SI Swimsuit Issue

I am pretty upset at it right now. Quite possibly the only model EVER to come out of Buffalo, Jessica White is featured for the third straight year. Yet, as I open it up, I become completely disgusted to find she is wearing a zach thomas body paint bathing suit. YES THATS RIGHT, our own Buffalo girl is wearing a dolphins jersey. It turned me right off from that magazine.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty upset at it right now.  Quite possibly the only model EVER to come out of Buffalo, Jessica White is featured for the third straight year.  Yet, as I open it up, I become completely disgusted to find she is wearing a zach thomas body paint bathing suit.  YES THATS RIGHT, our own Buffalo girl is wearing a dolphins jersey.  It turned me right off from that magazine.

240139[/snapback]

Eau de Fish. It's ubiquitous. Live with it.

I am pretty upset at it right now.  Quite possibly the only model EVER to come out of Buffalo, Jessica White is featured for the third straight year.  Yet, as I open it up, I become completely disgusted to find she is wearing a zach thomas body paint bathing suit.  YES THATS RIGHT, our own Buffalo girl is wearing a dolphins jersey.  It turned me right off from that magazine.

240139[/snapback]

Sweet screen name...

240139[/snapback]

Not the only model to ever come out of that area. Kimberly Preston was Miss New York in 2000. She was HOT!

240139[/snapback]

I'm disgusted and I haven't even seen it. You will not find that trash in my house. Thanks for saving me the cost! (I like the name too)

Sigh. Last year I didn't find my SI swimsuit issue until three weeks later when I was lying on the living room couch with my arm draped over the cushion... I reached back and there it was, stuck between the cushion and the back of the couch. Apparently when it came my wife just shoved it back there in disgust and forgot about it.

On the plus side at least I know where to look for it this year! :devil:

Yeah thats me, my girl and Willis.  It was taken at Coy Wire's party at Mickey Rats over the summer.  I have a bunch of Pics from that day. 

Check them out

240190[/snapback]

I like the one woth Puffman.....because he was my business teacher and OL coach when I went to Hamburg and played for the Bulldogs...cool dude....

Yeah thats me, my girl and Willis.  It was taken at Coy Wire's party at Mickey Rats over the summer.  I have a bunch of Pics from that day. 

Check them out

240190[/snapback]

Not sure if I authorized you to submit these pictures to the internet :lol::P

This one should be framed, and I'll sign it as well...

http://image18.webshots.com/19/9/19/62/205...62fWJnJA_fs.jpg

I just wish I'd extended my right middle finger as well :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

The fact that one of them got hit with an egg was hilarious too :devil::D