Restaurant/bar recommendations near Delaware Mansion?

I have friends in the buffalo area for a wedding staying at the Delaware mansion and they asked me about this, but i haven't been around that area for a few years. Anyone know a good place around there? Is Tappo fairly close? Heard good things. Thanks!

Tempo is within walking distance (just north of them on Delaware) and is excellent. Expensive but very good. If they wanted to head over towards Tappo (which is good and has a lovely rooftop patio) I would suggest Toutant instead. Just a great restaurant.

Delaware Mansion is great. Everyone should stay there once. They don't seem to run internet specials much any more for us cheaper people LOL.

They will drive you anywhere within 3 miles or so. Tappo is OK, just another Italian restaurant. Try Left Bank on Rhode Island ST.

My wife like Club 31, me not so much. They got great jazz late night though

Great - appreciate the local suggestions! When I tell them about tempo I will give them the inside joke on that with the Bills free agents, haha. The car service is going to be very convenient for them because they have never been to the area.

Edited by YoloinOhio