Lenny Dykstra - House of Nails

ricojes

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/lenny-dykstra-steroid-use-hgh-cereal-051716

"I said 'I need these umpires,' so what do I do? I just pulled a half-million bucks out and hired a private investigation team. Their blood is just as red as ours. Some of them like women, some of them like men, some of them gamble. Some of them do whatever ... It wasn't a coincidence do you think that I led the league in walks the next two years, was it? Fear does a lot to a man."

blackmail link:

hooked on opiates:
Solitary confinement:

Wow....If this is just a small sample, I will have read this book!

Edited by ricojes

Lifelong Mets fan, here. I loved Dykstra the player. But Dykstra the person is a despicable human being. The book might be entertaining, but I would consider it a fictional piece. This guy is the scum of the earth.

Lifelong Mets fan, here. I loved Dykstra the player. But Dykstra the person is a despicable human being. The book might be entertaining, but I would consider it a fictional piece. This guy is the scum of the earth.

Agreed, Dykstra is desperate & broke. My guess is the book is made up of mostly fabrications.

This is the best thing I got from the bottom link ...

'TimGraham', on May 4 2010, 06:25 PM, said:snapback.png

People here can't or won't separate the reporter from the person, coverage from character. It's juvenile and gets to be too much.

Would you remain a member of an organization that trashes your friends? I wouldn't either.