WHOO JEFF GORDON!!!!!

BF_in_Indiana

lol sorry cablelady but GO GORDON

246929[/snapback]

I used to like him, but.....he's changed. Ever since he screwed around on Brooke he's been on my bad side. Actually, I think that's about the time he stopped thanking God after his wins, too. Selfish little prick.

:doh:

I used to like him, but.....he's changed. Ever since he screwed around on Brooke he's been on my bad side. Actually, I think that's about the time he stopped thanking God after his wins, too. Selfish little prick.

:D

246931[/snapback]

Don't let her fool you, she clapped when Jeff won the spring race at Taladega last year. I was sitting right next to her.

;)

3rd place ain't nuthin' to cry about.  :)

246899[/snapback]

No it isnt,because Junior admitted his car wasnt as good as he wanted it to be. Junior admits when he has a bad car. Not blame NASCAR or other drivers,unlike Jeffy.

However,Gordon ALWAYS finds someone to blame or something to whine about,"Tell NASCAR Junior is too far back behind me!" on one of the restarts. :D

Sorry Brandon and others who like Gordon. Nothing against you guys :P ,but I just cannot stand him.

No it isnt,because Junior admitted his car wasnt as good as he wanted it to be. Junior admits when he has a bad car. Not blame NASCAR or other drivers,unlike Jeffy.

However,Gordon ALWAYS finds someone to blame or something to whine about,"Tell NASCAR Junior is too far back behind me!" on one of the restarts.  :D

Sorry Brandon and others who like Gordon. Nothing against you guys  :) ,but I just cannot stand him.

247449[/snapback]

He was too far back, he is the one that really caused that accident at the end yesterday.

Then he hung Tony Stewart out to dry like the punk he is.

It's alright, the best driver ever won the race.

However,Gordon ALWAYS finds someone to blame or something to whine about,"Tell NASCAR Junior is too far back behind me!" on one of the restarts.  :(

Sorry Brandon and others who like Gordon. Nothing against you guys  :( ,but I just cannot stand him.

247449[/snapback]

what!.. you don't like him because he is good, just like you probably hate the pats right now

He was too far back, he is the one that really caused that accident at the end yesterday.

Then he hung Tony Stewart out to dry like the punk he is.

It's alright, the best driver ever won the race.

247490[/snapback]

Really,he wasnt that far back and thats not just me...5 others who were watching with me...2 being Gordon fans didnt understand him complaining,either.

Whatever. Its only one race and 35 to go! :(

what!.. you don't like him because he is good, just like you probably hate the pats right now

247609[/snapback]

Welcome Lfor05! :(

Hating him is liking hating the Patsies AND the Fish! Its not because of the winning. His attitude and whining are enough to make me drink.