By the time we die

OK Joe started a thread about the pedophile lobbyists and i think that thread deserves to stay on topic. The combination of formerly unacceptable things becoming acceptable or normal got me wondering what else crazy is left to become "normalized". Then I saw a report about a satanist running for Senate which I don't feel like linking. So this new thread is for you to post something considered crazy/evil/illegal/immoral/whatever today that you think will be normalized before you die. Have fun with it or treat it seriously....it's up to you.

Mine:

Today assisted suicide is a relatively hot topic but is only really considered for argument when the subject is terminally ill and a doctor is involved. Whatever side of that argument you're on, my prediction is that the topic will expand in several ways. Joe, the OP in the pedophile lobbyist thread, made me think of this when he almost got killed by that chick and her brother in San Diego.

I think that in about 15-20 years assisted suicide will be touted as acceptable whether or not a doctor is involved and whether or not the subject is sick. People have fetishes, it's just a fact. Some like this or that. Some like feet so much that they can't call plays on time, There are probably people out there with fetishes about murdering or being murdered. I don't think Joe has a fetish about being murdered but that chick from SD definitely has a fetish about murdering. A case like this would still be illegal. But if the subject was willing, our society is going down such a rat hole that this could become "normal". Whether she is guilty or innocent, Amanda Know would have a line down the block of prospective customers. I know this sounds crazy but I could see it happening.

Go ahead and post yours.

P.S. Joe: I am glad you did not get on that plane.

I think that perhaps in 30 years or so society will evolve to such an extent that the President of the United States will declare that all public schools (from grammar school through college) will have to let students and teachers use whichever bathroom facility they wish to, regardless of their personal anatomical bladder releasing mechanism.

Edited by Nanker

I think that perhaps in 30 years or so society will evolve to such an extent that the President of the United States will declare that all public schools (from grammar school through college) will have to let students and teachers use whichever bathroom facility they wish to, regardless of their personal anatomical bladder releasing mechanism.

30 years or 30 minutes?