Sections 100s or 300s?

Tunnel end zone is crowded as !@#$ but I love it

We're in the corner by the tunnel on the Bills side, 12 rows back. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Half of the amazing plays happen right in front of us (CJ's KO return v the Fish, Sammy's first career TD, Johnny Eightball getting pasted by KW).

Last year for the Houston game, I sat in 328, right on the rail, right on the aisle, and right above the entry tunnel to that section. Arguably the best seat I've ever had. I love being able to pick out seats with today's technology and mapping.

Bleachers are not great and the weather is the weather. It was 52 that day, and the sky after the game was amazing, so that wasn't a factor.

I've sat in the Kelly/Miller clubs and the short beer lines and bathroom access are great. So are the heated seats when it's cold.

It's the Ralph, it's all good!

Buddy of mine has seasons on the 50 behind the Bills bench and i can't speak for every fan in that section but he's got some real wine and cheese !@#$s right around him. Some guy was staring down anyone who swore in front of his 21 year old son, even the kid was staring in disgust. Made me laugh all day watchin them so upset(not at me of course) until the Bills lost.

I actually couldn't believe it was the same stadium and fans i've attended so many games with.

We're in the corner by the tunnel on the Bills side, 12 rows back. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Half of the amazing plays happen right in front of us (CJ's KO return v the Fish, Sammy's first career TD, Johnny Eightball getting pasted by KW).

Best seats in the house, wouldn't trade em. My buddy has had seats on the tunnel for 25+ years and has all sorts of memorabilia from all eras. His son is carrying on the tradition.