espn radio just said

Buftex

Adam Vinaterri!  That would be awesome!  That would almost make up, for me, getting rid of Drew!  Do it TD!

246615[/snapback]

Almost make up for getting rid of drew. :D This report is total crap Vinaterri is going to be franchised. Why would TD pursue a kicker due to make as much money as him?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right! There's another example of what I meant, we lose Hollis and then pick up Lindell! I'm with you on giving this Nugent kid a look before we go out and try to sign Vinatieri or any other FA kicker! It's a kicker... for fu*k's sakes! You want to find a good Buffalo weather kicker! You do what INDY and KC did, you scout the CFL and offer the best kicker they have in their league the lowest amount of money the NFL pays and its still going to be more than what he's making right now! :D

247280[/snapback]

Don't diminish the importance of a good kicker Mr. Norwood. The best kicker we have ever had was Christie and we didn't find him under a rock. We stole him from Tampa and paid him good money. He was worth every dime and then some. We could scour the world looking for a talent everyone else has missed or we could just go out and get a guy who had proved he is a stud kicker. Maybe that is Vinatieri, maybe it is a draft pick, maybe some one else. I don't care who it is but lets not skimp here, we need a sure thing. No gambles.