Anyone going to the Draft Party?

I went to the event last year - but it was held on Day 2 (Saturday) in 2015 which was in the afternoon. They had alot of activities on the field of RWS including autograph signings with alumni, a photo opportunity at midfield, and dressing room tours. Bud Light had their Event Team onsite, and there were kids activities near the Team Store. They had the draft on the scoreboard to watch.

I reached out to my rep about this years event and he mentioned there will be on-field activities again along with access to the Jim Kelly Club for food/drink and a hang out spot. I'm still not 100% if I am going yet.

Free Food? what kind of food should I expect?

My understanding is the "free food" part of the party is just in the field house, and that's offered to club seat & suite holders. For people in the stadium its pay-to-eat.

By the way, I have 2 tickets to the field house event that I won't be using. If any vets want to PM me, they are welcome to those tickets.

My understanding is the "free food" part of the party is just in the field house, and that's offered to club seat & suite holders. For people in the stadium its pay-to-eat.

By the way, I have 2 tickets to the field house event that I won't be using. If any vets want to PM me, they are welcome to those tickets.

How about original season ticket holders :thumbdown: