If Tyrod leads us to the Playoffs

Bakin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tyrod has the potential to really take a step forward this season. Don't forget that he never really played before.

I don't think he'll regress. He has the physical tools to move around, run when needed, a big arm, and some intangibles and leadership. I think he at LEAST does as well this year as next, and if he goes all 16 games his stats will obviously improve from that.

The question is how MUCH better he does, IMO. I would love to see more consistent underneath passes from this offense, and less 40 yard bombs on 3rd and 3. But that will come, and hopefully they can draft a WR to help out.

Same way I knew EJ couldnt, Fitz couldn't, Trent Edwards couldn't, JP Losman couldn't...

Ahhh, yes the power of retrospect. Why don't you tell us about the time you were predicting that Brady kid from Michigan was really gonna make it because you knew he had IT and were surprised he fell so far in the draft...

Ahhh, yes the power of retrospect. Why don't you tell us about the time you were predicting that Brady kid from Michigan was really gonna make it because you knew he had IT and were surprised he fell so far in the draft...

At the same point in their career Brady won the Super Bowl so that's a little different. Let me guess. You were the one guy that was happy they gave the big contract to Fitz because you were sure he was going to lead us to the Super bowl? Or were you the one that thought maybe EJ Manuel doesn't stink and we didn't give him a chance yet?

It's fairly obvious to those that watch the game the ceiling the QB has. Tyrod will never be better than average. And can very well regress once he loses the ability to scramble. Hes already as good as he's going to be.

I can understand the argument that average play from him is good enough for us to win it all because on super rare occasions it has happened in history from teams with all time great defenses. But to think he's magically going to transform into some great franchise quarterback is just ridiculous.

Edited by kdiggz