Cowboys message board

They sound a lot like us when Bledsoe came here.  They are trying to force themselves into believing that Drew can get the job done.

246073[/snapback]

I don't think Vinny T was the problem in Dallas last season, I think the early injuries to Julius Jones and Terry Glenn and their defense were bigger reasons for them not making the playoffs.

Let us not forget that Bledsoe HAS taken a team to the Super Bowl on his own ONCE and came off the bench in the play-offs to help Brady get there the FIRST time.

Ah pity da fool... <_<

246114[/snapback]

Bledsoe's Stunning Accomplishiments in his 1st SB Appearance

"Two plays later Doug Evans made a diving interception of Drew Bledsoe's pass at the 28-yard line, setting up Chris Jacke's field goal and giving the Packers a 10-0 lead just 6:18 into the Super Bowl."

"Bledsoe was intercepted twice in the fourth quarter as the Patriots never crossed midfield in four fourth-quarter possessions."

"Reggie White set a Super Bowl record with three sacks. Favre completed 14 of 27 passes for 246 yards, with no interceptions. Bledsoe completed 11 more passes than Favre, but for just seven more yards, and threw four interceptions."

Bledsoe's Stunning Accomplishiments in his 1st SB Appearance

"Two plays later Doug Evans made a diving interception of Drew Bledsoe's pass at the 28-yard line, setting up Chris Jacke's field goal and giving the Packers a 10-0 lead just 6:18 into the Super Bowl."

"Bledsoe was intercepted twice in the fourth quarter as the Patriots never crossed midfield in four fourth-quarter possessions."

"Reggie White set a Super Bowl record with three sacks. Favre completed 14 of 27 passes for 246 yards, with no interceptions. Bledsoe completed 11 more passes than Favre, but for just seven more yards, and threw four interceptions."

246144[/snapback]

Sorry, has to be done:

Though the Redskins struggled early, converting their first three drives inside the Bills' 20-yard line into only three points, they built a 17-0 halftime lead. And they made it 24-0 just 16 seconds into the second half, after Kurt Gouveia intercepted Buffalo quarterback Jim Kelly's pass on the first play of the third quarter and returned it 23 yards to the Bills' 2.

Jim Kelly was intercepted four times

Or:

First, Dallas safety James Washington intercepted Jim Kelly's pass and returned it 13 yards to the Bills' 47, setting up Aikman's 23-yard touchdown pass to tight end Jay Novacek with 1:36 remaining in the period. On the next play from scrimmage, Kelly was sacked by Charles Haley and fumbled at the Bills' 2-yard line where the Cowboys' Jimmie Jones picked up the loose ball and ran two yards for a touchdown.

Dallas, which recovered five fumbles and intercepted four passes,

CW

Sorry, has to be done:

Though the Redskins struggled early, converting their first three drives inside the Bills' 20-yard line into only three points, they built a 17-0 halftime lead. And they made it 24-0 just 16 seconds into the second half, after Kurt Gouveia intercepted Buffalo quarterback Jim Kelly's pass on the first play of the third quarter and returned it 23 yards to the Bills' 2.

Jim Kelly was intercepted four times

Or:

First, Dallas safety James Washington intercepted Jim Kelly's pass and returned it 13 yards to the Bills' 47, setting up Aikman's 23-yard touchdown pass to tight end Jay Novacek with 1:36 remaining in the period. On the next play from scrimmage, Kelly was sacked by Charles Haley and fumbled at the Bills' 2-yard line where the Cowboys' Jimmie Jones picked up the loose ball and ran two yards for a touchdown.

Dallas, which recovered five fumbles and intercepted four passes,

CW

246147[/snapback]

Seriously, are us Bills fans really going to knock players for sucking in the Super Bowl?

I don't think Vinny T was the problem in Dallas last season, I think the early injuries to Julius Jones and Terry Glenn and their defense were bigger reasons for them not making the playoffs.

246076[/snapback]

LOL, it's obvious you didn't watch many of their games. I saw 4 or 5 of them and to say Vinny sucked last year is an understatement. He's done.

Bledsoe didn't cost us games? Really?  As a Patriot fan friend of mine told me a few years ago........Drew Bledsoe will break your heart. Dallas fans will now learn this lesson first hand.

245945[/snapback]

I saw that comment also and laughed. They need to go back and take a look at some games. In no way would they come back with that same comment. They need to look at the Steeler, Raider, Jets (In New York) and of corse both Patriot games.