• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmmmmmm, that would calculate to 'speeding'. :D  :w00t:

18903[/snapback]

NO I dont speed at all.

My route is:

Rt 80 west to 380 to 81 north to 17 west to 390 to 20a 5 hours. Little to none of Truck traffic early in the morning. It is the big semis that hold up the cars.

NO I dont speed at all.

My route is:

Rt 80 west to 380 to 81 north to 17 west to 390 to 20a 5 hours. Little to none of Truck traffic early in the morning. It is the big semis that hold up the cars.

Well thats the same route I take & it's 350 miles from my house in Parsippany to The Ralph... I've made it in 5 hours stopping only to gas up, pee and get coffee at the Horseheads Dunkin' Donuts. I have to speed to average 70 MPH as 20A is a slow-go, with lights & 25 MPH town limits. I do, however love the ride! :w00t:

19032[/snapback]

Well thats the same route I take & it's 350 miles from my house in Parsippany to The Ralph... I've made it in 5 hours stopping only to gas up, pee and get coffee at the Horseheads Dunkin' Donuts.  I have to speed to average 70 MPH as 20A is a slow-go, with lights & 25 MPH town limits.  I do, however love the ride! :w00t:

19032[/snapback]

19032[/snapback]

There's a Dunkin' Donuts in Corning now.

:o

Is it right of off the main interstate I think its either 17 west or 390? Love their Double expresso caramel swirl late's. YUMMY.

19039[/snapback]

The one in Horseheads is actually easier to get to. It's right on 17. The one in Corning you have to get off an exit on 17.

The ONLY reason I am getting to attend this years home opener is that my wife's friends planned her baby shower for this weekend. :w00t: So I'll be getting into town on Thursday night, golf on Friday, UB -'Cuse game on Saturday, and the big game on Sunday, home to Raleigh waaaay too early on Monday morning. I'm already getting fired up.

Guest Guest_G. Host_*

Flying in Saturday. No idea if I will rent a car or mooch from family rides. Mooching works but it limits what I can do.

They are in free fall mode right now. Im disgusted with the efforts of some of them right now. When did AROD forget how to hit a curve ball? When did Jorge forget how to hit period?

18564[/snapback]

Looks like you and Sue got plenty of talk about...almost wish I was there to tell the rest of the story.... :(