When is everyone arriving next weekend

njsue

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you & lisa staying then?

18551[/snapback]

We're staying w/LancasterSteve and his lovely wife Lisa ("The Beeslayer", as my wife and I call her). I just talked to Steve today and he also said that BILLS4LIFE is staying there as well Saturday night. Hotel de Steve!

Thailog I will throughly enjoy talking about the yankees with you. You are as diehard as me.

18561[/snapback]

They are in free fall mode right now. Im disgusted with the efforts of some of them right now. When did AROD forget how to hit a curve ball? When did Jorge forget how to hit period?

They are in free fall mode right now. Im disgusted with the efforts of some of them right now. When did AROD forget how to hit a curve ball? When did Jorge forget how to hit period?

18564[/snapback]

Jorge didn't play today did he? I switched channels in the 9th inning. I'm watching the hurricane. At least Boston lost today, too.

Jorge didn't play today did he? I switched channels in the 9th inning. I'm watching the hurricane. At least Boston lost today, too.

18569[/snapback]

The hurricane is blowing almost as hard as the Yankees are right now.... :D:w00t:

Right now they don't deserve a spot in post season.

What good is the postseason if the Yankees arent in it? Dont worry there is a new yankee commercial coming with george in the locker room with the team.

Quiters dont quit. Where would you rather be than right here right now in the post season. :D

We're staying w/LancasterSteve and his lovely wife Lisa ("The Beeslayer", as my wife and I call her).  I just talked to Steve today and he also said that BILLS4LIFE is staying there as well Saturday night.          Hotel de Steve!

18553[/snapback]

Can't wait !! Great talking with You again Rich. May You and Lisa have a safe trip up and the same for all the other "Wallers" who will be on the road to RWS.

We're staying w/LancasterSteve and his lovely wife Lisa ("The Beeslayer", as my wife and I call her).  I just talked to Steve today and he also said that BILLS4LIFE is staying there as well Saturday night.  Hotel de Steve!

18553[/snapback]

PARTY TIME!!! B)

Who is getting there saturday that is staying at the Holiday Inn?

My plan is to leave new jersey at about 6:30am. Want to get to Hamburg, ny by 1pm. 

How about you all?

18544[/snapback]

Mrs. KRC and I will be arriving on Thursday.