Bills Game Winning Rituals

In our family and friends circle we developed a ritual of smoking a cheap, Back-Woods cigar after every Bills victory. The irony is that none of us smoke cigarettes or anything else for that matter, but it has become our thing. Post up yours if you feel like playing.

I can't wait to smoke the 5-6 cigars I have set aside for this upcoming season! :P

In our family and friends circle we developed a ritual of smoking a cheap, Back-Woods cigar after every Bills victory. The irony is that none of us smoke cigarettes or anything else for that matter, but it has become our thing. Post up yours if you feel like playing.

I can't wait to smoke the 5-6 cigars I have set aside for this upcoming season! :P

May you set off your neighbors' smoke detectors this year due to frequent activity!

I used to roll blunts out of backwoods, white owls, phillies, but ideally vanilla dutchies.