Lots of Dolphin News on KFFL

Bob in Mich

Dolphins | Williams Asks for Release - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:56:14 -0800

Updating previous reports, Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins DE Jay Williams has requested his release after being asked to restructure his contract. He was scheduled to make $900,000 and a $400,000 roster bonus.

Dolphins | Ax Coming for Fiedler - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:55:57 -0800

Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins QB Jay Fiedler is expected to be released as a salary cap casualty.

Dolphins | Freeman Could Be Released - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:55:46 -0800

Updating previous reports, Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins S Arturo Freeman is expected to be released as a salary cap casualty.

Dolphins | Seau Could be Released - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:55:33 -0800

Updating previous reports, Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins LB Junior Seau is expected to be released as a salary cap casualty.

Dolphins | Konrad May Have to Restructure or be Released - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:54:53 -0800

Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins FB Rob Konrad may be a candidate to have his contract restructured. If his deal is not restructured, he could possibly be released.

Dolphins | Boston May Have to Restructure or be Released - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:54:36 -0800

Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins WR David Boston may be a candidate to have his contract restructured. If his deal is not restructured, he could possibly be released.

Dolphins | McIntosh May Have to Restructure or be Released - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:54:17 -0800

Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins OT Damion McIntosh may be a candidate to have his contract restructured. If his deal is not restructured, he could possibly be released.

Dolphins | Bowens May Have to Restructure or be Released - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:54:05 -0800

Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins DT Tim Bowens may be a candidate to have his contract restructured. If his deal is not restructured, he could possibly be released.

Dolphins | Mare May Have to Restructure or be Released - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:53:49 -0800

Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins PK Olindo Mare may be a candidate to have his contract restructured. If his deal is not restructured, he could possibly be released.

Dolphins | Want to Retain Greenwood - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:53:39 -0800

Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, reports the Miami Dolphins are interested in re-signing LB Morlon Greenwood, who is set to become an unrestricted free agent.

Dolphins | Could Pursue Frerotte - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:53:25 -0800

Joe Schad, of the Palm Beach Post, citing the NFL Network, reports the Miami Dolphins may sign free agent QB Gus Frerotte (Vikings) to serve as a backup.

Mare had injury issues this year, but he is definitely worth a look. As much as everyone is on the Nugent kick--I doubt we draft a kicker. The reason you don't draft a kicker is that you can find talent like Brian Moorman on the street for kickers and punters more than any other position in the NFL.

Maybe this is our guy???

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/mo...v/51/204151.jpg

Not Don Knotts--but Gus!

I hate the Dolphins, but if they axe Mare, I say we should make a play to get him.

245314[/snapback]

Yes I agree totally. You know that a game tba is going to have to come off the leg of our kicker sooner or later. I pray that they get rid of Lindell. He would be the first player on this team to get the axe.

Followed closely by,

Prela-e-i-o-u

Wire

Pucillo

Reed

I've heard Mare has crapped out lately though

245334[/snapback]

I think he missed a huge chunk of this year with some sort off leg injury. Last year(03) he was a lot less accurate than Lindell was this year. He also doen't have the strongest leg.