FA NT Damon Harrison

YoloinOhio

I don't know if the Bills will invest in him, but it's possible. He only plays 50 percent of snaps for the jets but he is very good at his role, and would be a huge help to free up Dareus and of course knows the D. Anyway, here is what he has to say this morning on Sirius when asked about going to the Bills

@siriusxmnfl

FA DT @BigDame900 on Rex Ryan: If the situation was right I wouldn't turn my back on any offer. I just want to play and win. #Jets #Bills

Here is a breakdown on his game

http://www.cover1.net/?p=1081

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're saying $3-4 million a year is what a guy like him would cost. I don't see the Bills throwing more money at the defensive line when clearly they have to address the offensive line first. Glenn and Incognito are the priority right now.

They're saying $3-4 million a year is what a guy like him would cost. I don't see the Bills throwing more money at the defensive line when clearly they have to address the offensive line first. Glenn and Incognito are the priority right now.

it wouldn't be at the expense of either of the Olinemen, but could be at the expense of Kyle Williams. Or Corbin Bryant. 3-4 mill is not a lot, regardless.

I think that's the nature of the position in general

I agree...which is why I dont see the bills coming up with big money for a Nose

We just dont have it.....I dont think we are as in dire straights as some like to think on here.....

but

Moves will have to be made to sign Glenn, Cog, our draft picks, and some b list free agents (which is what we REALLY should be looking at)

it wouldn't be at the expense of either of the Olinemen, but could be at the expense of Kyle Williams. Or Corbin Bryant. 3-4 mill is not a lot, regardless.

I am just not a fan of Corbin Bryant......he doenst come up big when we need him to and to me frankly is very replacable

If that is all it took to land a good nose tackle.....sign me up

I don't know if the Bills will invest in him, but it's possible. He only plays 50 percent of snaps for the jets but he is very good at his role, and would be a huge help to free up Dareus and of course knows the D. Anyway, here is what he has to say this morning on Sirius when asked about going to the Bills

@siriusxmnfl

FA DT @BigDame900 on Rex Ryan: If the situation was right I wouldn't turn my back on any offer. I just want to play and win. #Jets #Bills

Here is a breakdown on his game

http://www.cover1.net/?p=1081

This is probably a deal breaker for the Bills.

It's not a lot, which is true. But, what's missing from the argument is their current cap situation. Right now, they are basically cap neutral. They essentially have NO cap space to play with. That's of course including Mario on the roster, but cutting him gets them only $12m. All I'm saying is that this "wish list" player isn't likely IMO. The Bills aren't going to simply start selling off their roster to make space. Corbin Bryant isn't under contract right now. So he saves nothing by NOT signing him. He's a free agent. Kyle would save you $5m by letting him go, but then you still have to replace him with someone else. If the Bills weren't in the worst cap situation of any team in the NFL right now (which they are), I could easily see paying for Harrison. Makes sense. Right now, it just doesn't.