All-22 breakdown on Marcell Dareus 2015 season

YoloinOhio

The word apparent doesn't quite capture it. It was blatantly obvious to anyone who has watched him closely over the years. He had NO explosion. At all. Barring some injury we don't know about, considering his early public disclosure of his displeasure with his role in the schemes, I am certain he just mailed it in.

GO BILLS!!!

Some player anonymously made comments to press that he wasn't making a full effort BUT I extremely discount anonymously comments relayed by press; if that player is staying and talks to coaching staff about it that MIGHT have some influence on them attempting to talk with Mario and make a deal but I think he probably would rather be cut for opportunity to get another signing bonus.

Edited by Koolaid

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario Williams dissatisfaction, poor play, and possible lack of effort, are just one facet of the bad defensive performance, and should in no absolve Wrex Ryan of ultimate responsibility for the overall defensive performance. Motivating players is part of the job, and the coaches before Wrex managed to have him play at a high level.

Mario Williams dissatisfaction, poor play, and possible lack of effort, are just one facet of the bad defensive performance, and should in no absolve Wrex Ryan of ultimate responsibility for the overall defensive performance. Motivating players is part of the job, and the coaches before Wrex managed to have him play at a high level.

Why would Mario's definite, not possible, lack of effort, in any way absolve Rex Ryan of his own contributions to a poor defensive results? It's possible to have poor coaching AND poor player effort.

Some player anonymously made comments to press that he wasn't making a full effort BUT I extremely discount anonymously comments relayed by press; if that player is staying and talks to coaching staff about it that MIGHT have some influence on them attempting to talk with Mario and make a deal but I think he probably would rather be cut for opportunity to get another signing bonus.

I'm sure Mario would like to head for new pastures as he made that clear when he quit on his teammates, coaches, and fans last season. I don't know if he gets another huge bonus, though. Quitter is now on his resume and the film simply doesn't lie.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9