(LAMP)Auto care..How much should it run to replace

The Poojer

shocks and struts, front and back for a mini-van, not looking for specifics, just ball park, i am gonna go around tomorrow to get other estimates, i just want to be prepared.  thanks in advance

243995[/snapback]

Dunno. Did you ever get the oxygen sensor problem fixed? Voyager, if I recall...

shocks and struts, front and back for a mini-van, not looking for specifics, just ball park, i am gonna go around tomorrow to get other estimates, i just want to be prepared.  thanks in advance

243995[/snapback]

The rear shocks should be no more than $100. The struts could go $250 or more, plus I believe you need an alignment too after installation.

What was your problem that you needed an O2 sensor? I'm thinking I'm looking at the same thing possibly

try to accellerate and nothing, took a while for it to get up to speed, then it would kind of jack rabbit along for a bit, not as severe as jackrabbiting with a manual and a clutch, but pert damn annoying.

The rear shocks should be no more than $100.  The struts could go $250 or more, plus I believe you need an alignment too after installation.

What was your problem that you needed an O2 sensor?  I'm thinking I'm looking at the same thing possibly

244047[/snapback]

243995[/snapback]

I say the parts can be had for 400 labor is tough because it HAS to be done by a repair shop. It may set you back between 6 and 800.00 with labor.