Props to Me, Haters

Alaska Darin

I just had some Tuna sushi for lunch. But I did see the crab legs when I was over there. Man, I really gotta go pig out at a good seafood joint (which are everywhere down here) soon...

Speaking of crab, I saw the grossest thing today. My boss was eating something at 8:30 when i got here. I went into his office. He was eating a package of imitation crab meat (ya know, the kind you would use to make crab dip, etc). It was in 5 "logs"... he was eating them plain... !@#$ing sick.

He was eating a package of imitation crab meat (ya know, the kind you would use to make crab dip, etc). It was in 5 "logs"... he was eating them plain... !@#$ing sick.

He may be on the Atkins Diet.

But seriously, I cut those up and put them on salad. I've also just eaten them with some cocktail sauce. They're just made of white fish.

But seriously, I cut those up and put them on salad. I've also just eaten them with some cocktail. They're just made of white fish.

243911[/snapback]

Fine. But it was 8:30 in the morning, and imitation "anything" doesn't sound good, when it was supposed to be a living creature.

Edit: And my boss and "diet" have never been used in the same sentence... :devil:

But seriously, I cut those up and put them on salad. I've also just eaten them with some cocktail sauce. They're just made of white fish.

243911[/snapback]

Yeah, and if you ever saw just HOW they're produced, you'd bnever eat one again.

FOUL.

Edit: I also think you should pay royalties to BADOL for use of that line.

:o