Predict the Patriot Controversy

They are going to lose.

I don't think there will be any controversy, but if there is one, it will be something that went against the Patriots.[/quote

Gronk already pushed off on the TD just now--uncalled, of course.

Edited by MattM

With 3:23 left in the first half, the Cheaters were called for an offside on the kickoff. CBS showed the kicker go to the sideline. The trainer gave him what looked like a mouthpiece, and then reached into his pocket and palmed an item and handed it to the kicker. I couldn't tell what it was; and i am sure it was legal, but my first reaction was they were cheating.... i mean, it is a kicker, big deal. but my gut was.....freakin cheaters....

With 3:23 left in the first half, the Cheaters were called for an offside on the kickoff. CBS showed the kicker go to the sideline. The trainer gave him what looked like a mouthpiece, and then reached into his pocket and palmed an item and handed it to the kicker. I couldn't tell what it was; and i am sure it was legal, but my first reaction was they were cheating.... i mean, it is a kicker, big deal. but my gut was.....freakin cheaters....

The Patriots were cheating, because "feelings"...

Really? Looked to me like it was the usual Gronk push and turn. The DB. Immediately turned to the ref, but got the usual shoulder shrug.

Really.

Looked like no big deal to me, something that WR do all the time. And after almost every TD catch, the DB turn to complain to the refs.

KC will have 1st downs taken away and NE will have 1st downs given by the refs

its funny cuz this happened LOL not suprised

That was fine.

"Waaaaaaaaaaah!"

Dude I caught that. I re-winded it and played it in slow motion. I like Gronk think hes a great player but he def pushed off on that play and the refs just let it go cuz its Gronk and the Pats. to be fair they prob would have scored a TD on that drive anyway but that was def OFF pass interference he clearly pushed off. i must have watched it 4 times in a row in slow motion. then got over it and realized it was a pats game at home and this type of **** is expected. I bet you if Robert Woods pulls the same exact move he gets flagged for it.

The Controversy;

How the hell did we lose to KC, JAGS and GIANTS?

How the hell did we go 4-2 in our division and still finish 3rd in the division?

Finally. The Patriots are the Patriots. They are good, but win by teams playing scared against them. I saw the brown strip in Alex Smith's pants in the 4rth quarter.

NE will intercept the ball, only to have it overturned on review, resulting in NE gaining 30 yards.

then the announcer will opine.....even when they lose, they win.

Except he didn't intercept it, because he was very obviously out of bounds.

Edited by HoF Watkins