RIP Alan Rickman

Virgil

So many of his great roles have already been mentioned in this thread. I'll add one more, he was superb in his turn as a husband considering an affair with a younger, sexy woman in "Love Actually." Hit just the right notes of being torn between devotion to a marriage that had gone stale and wanting to chase some forbidden fruit.

RIP Mr. Rickman

I've never had my facebook feed have so much talk about somebody who I have never heard of. (And, then seeing the length of this thread) I figured he was some minor actor when I saw he died at 69 and was in Harry Potter. I guess not!

I've never had my facebook feed have so much talk about somebody who I have never heard of. (And, then seeing the length of this thread) I figured he was some minor actor when I saw he died at 69 and was in Harry Potter. I guess not!

Never heard of him? Dude, how old are you?

People who saw Die Hard.

I saw it - in 1988, right? That was only 27 years ago, so I guess I should have remembered all the main characters' real names. I do remember Bruce Willis.

I just looked at the IMDB page. This guy is #8 on the list. Not that it mattered if he was #2. Bruce Willis is the only name I know on the whole list anyway.

I saw it - in 1988, right? That was only 27 years ago, so I guess I should have remembered all the main characters' real names. I do remember Bruce Willis.

I just looked at the IMDB page. This guy is #8 on the list. Not that it mattered if he was #2. Bruce Willis is the only name I know on the whole list anyway.

Yes, you should have.