Ed Reed to join Bills coaching staff

YoloinOhio

haha

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan had to convince Ed Reed's son, a Patriots fan to let his dad coach for the Bills

CBF

How does Reed's son become a Pats fan?? He played for the Ravens, Texans and Jets. That's negligence, someone call up Children's Services.

@Yolo that's hilarious. I've decided I'm tired of the folks who get too serious about this stuff. Rex Ryan is fun, Rob Ryan is fun, and having Ed Reed around is going to be fun. Screw it.

He even had his name put on the back :lol:

Of course now I'm picturing him actually suited up for the Bills... for a 5th round pick... :cry:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Reed's son become a Pats fan?? He played for the Ravens, Texans and Jets. That's negligence, someone call up Children's Services.

He even had his name put on the back :lol:

Of course now I'm picturing him actually suited up for the Bills... for a 5th round pick... :cry:

Very late to the thread, but I love this hire. In fact, I think (hope maybe) Ed Reed will be a head coach in the next 3-5 years. A lot of less-than-desirables come out of THE U, but Reed is a class act, thinking man's man who is a leader of men. He will be a great addition at One Bills Drive. I would love to see him stick around long enough to move up in this organization.

• 3 weeks later...