It's elimination time

Mile High

Milloy? Ummm okaaaay.

243548[/snapback]

Seriously, they save themselves a Million and a half bucks move Vincent to safety and go and get a decent, younger backup corner.

Posey doesn't make a lot of sense, as you don't save yourself $. If you look at it from a money perspective Sam Adams could be a potential cut, but I don't see that happening. Cutting Fletcher would save a couple million, but I don't see a good replacement out there.

Seriously, they save themselves a Million and a half bucks move Vincent to safety and go and get a decent, younger backup corner.

Posey doesn't make a lot of sense, as you don't save yourself $.  If you look at it from a money perspective Sam Adams could be a potential cut, but I don't see that happening.  Cutting Fletcher would save a couple million, but I don't see a good replacement out there.

243568[/snapback]

Maybe we shoud ask clarence middle school if we could borrow their defense. Then we could just cut ALL of our good players...

:doh:

Posey doesn't make a lot of sense, as you don't save yourself $.  If you look at it from a money perspective Sam Adams could be a potential cut, but I don't see that happening.  Cutting Fletcher would save a couple million, but I don't see a good replacement out there.

243568[/snapback]

Cant see that they would move Vincent to strong safety, after moving him to FS, which he is better suited for.