Offensive Leaders - Wood/TT

Virgil

My favorite part about this game had to be the two fights broken up by Woods and TT. The first one, Wood ran right into the middle of it and squashed it REAL quick. He wasn't having any of that.

The second fight, TT pulled Mills out of that scuffle with authority.

In a meaningless win game, I'm glad to see these guys step up and hopefully build on this leadership next season.

Edited by Freddie's Ghost

My favorite part about this game had to be the two fights broken up by Woods and TT. The first one, Woods ran right into the middle of it and squashed it REAL quick. He wasn't having any of that.

In a meaningless win game, I'm glad to see these guys step up and hopefully build on this leadership next season.

Wood.....Eric Wood.

My favorite part about this game had to be the two fights broken up by Woods and TT. The first one, Woods ran right into the middle of it and squashed it REAL quick. He wasn't having any of that.

Great point. We all know what Wood you are referring to. Good leadership...especially by Taylor, IMO.