The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's wide-open right now, anybody's contest, who will step up???... they've gotta sing two songs next week, not good news for Carrie & Bo, cause vocally they're both kinda flat IMO, could be extra monotonous.

GO FAT !@#$!!

I am back on the Savol Band Wagon!

I am rooting for him to finish second...i think it would be a joke if Vonzell loses.

322119[/snapback]

Last night restored a little faith in the voting system! Constantine was absolutely "horrid" and deserved to go. And just to prove it wasn't a fluke, he followed it up with anohter horrid performance on his way out. Good riddance! And BTW, the GF was also happy he was gone, because he is "creepy" the way he stares straight into the camera - "looks like he's undressing you with his eyes - EWWW!"

Uh-Oh :angry:

"Idol" Finalist Dodged Cocaine Rap

Bo Bice completed drug diversion program after 2001 Alabama bust

APRIL 28--One of the five remaining "American Idol" finalists was once arrested for felony cocaine possession, but had the charge dismissed last year after completing a so-called "diversion program" for first-time offenders, The Smoking Gun has learned. Harold "Bo" Bice, 29, was busted in June 2001 by Huntsville, Alabama cops and hit with the drug count, a Class C felony, according to the below warrant (Bice posted $1000 bond and was released from the Madison County Jail). After being postponed for a week at the request of prosecutors, a District Court preliminary hearing was set for August 29, 2001. But when a Huntsville Police Department investigator did not show, Judge Susan Moquin dismissed the Bice case, according to a court docket. But with prosecutors prepared to refile the felony count, Bice opted to enter a drug diversion program overseen by the district attorney's office, according to Heather Douglas, spokesperson for the Madison County D.A.. Bice entered the program in 2003 and, after successfully completing it, the coke case was bounced on April 28, 2004, Douglas said. Details of what Bice had to do in the diversion program are confidential, Douglas said. However, similar programs often require enrollees to submit to urine tests and attend drug counseling and awareness classes. If convicted of the felony charge, Bice would have faced a maximum of 10 years in jail, though a probationary term would have been more likely. A police spokesperson told TSG that the arresting officer, Mike Armstrong, no longer worked for the department and that the administrative officer on the case, Sgt. Michael Izzo, could not recall any details of the Bice bust. Court records do not describe the circumstances of Bice's arrest, except for the address where he was popped.

As we enter the Top 5, it's becoming more and more clear every week that Vonzell is the cream of the crop. Having said, she's not going to win. I guarantee she won't even place in the Top 3. How many times has she been in the bottom 3 over the last few weeks?? It doesn't make any sense at all. For whatever reason she doesn't have a fan base like less-talented singers such as Fat Boy and Fedorov. Although Constantine's fan base let him down this week so who knows...

As we enter the Top 5, it's becoming more and more clear every week that Vonzell is the cream of the crop.  Having said, she's not going to win.  I guarantee she won't even place in the Top 3.  How many times has she been in the bottom 3 over the last few weeks??  It doesn't make any sense at all.  For whatever reason she doesn't have a fan base like less-talented singers such as Fat Boy and Fedorov.  Although Constantine's fan base let him down this week so who knows...

322481[/snapback]

I think Latoya London from last year was a much better singer than Vonzell(both had similar styles) and she didn't make it to the final show. I think the final two could be Carrie and Bo with Anthony coming in a surprising 3rd.

FAT $!@! finishing in the top 3 last night was unbelievable! :angry:

I think that I mostly watch the show hoping to see one of them humiliate themselves. It makes me glad to see Fat !@#$ and the kid with the blowhole still there.

Constantine did a pretty good job of humiliating himself the other night with his horrible performance complete with kicks and winks at the camera.

Although my all-time favorite has to be John Stevens singing "Crocodile Rock". That was a priceless performance.

Here's my theory: Carrie Underwood will win. Why? They've got Kelly Clarkson on the pop charts.....Reuben on the R&B.....Clay on the R&G(ay)....Fantasia on the Gospel.....they need a presence on the country charts. She's the chosen one.

Here's my theory: Carrie Underwood will win. Why? They've got Kelly Clarkson on the pop charts.....Reuben on the R&B.....Clay on the R&G(ay)....Fantasia on the Gospel.....they need a presence on the country charts. She's the chosen one.

322784[/snapback]

I say if they let a freak like Mantasia win, why not the Fat !@#$???

I say if they let a freak like Mantasia win, why not the Fat !@#$???

322800[/snapback]

lol.......I'd like to see him win just to find out how they'd market him.