Do Steelers fans BILL-ieve that we can beat the Jets?

Vinaccia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steelers were just a little thankful to the Bills for beating the jets

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/14496269/the-steelers-their-players-fans-had-some-things-say-bills-sunday

Now if the bills could only win for themselves eh? That'd be something.

Since the Bills last playoff appearance, the Steelers have:

- Played in nineteen playoff games

- Won twelve playoff games

- Captured the division title seven times

- Appeared in four conference championships

- Been to three Super Bowls

- Won two Super Bowls

Not to take anything for away,from them, they are a very good organization,

but they have had Cleveland and Cincy, in their division during that time.

We had the cheating bistard Pats in ours!

Edited by Tu-Toned

I think this Jets loss will be a sore memory for years to come, like the Bills losing in the last game of the season a few years ago, to the Steelers backups, when Bledsoe was the QB, and when a win would have put them into the playoffs.

Think about this from the Jets viewpoint. They lost to a team with nothing to play for, with 10 (more or less) starters on IR, a defense that had collapsed into mediocrity, only one WR and no TEs, a rookie and a street FA at RB, etc etc etc. Except for one RB the Jets were healthy. Their OC was our HC and still knew many of the players, as did the Jets QB. They had Brandon Marshall beating up our secondary. And they still lost. Why? They couldn't get the Bills off the field, largely due to TT. Also because they screwed up and didn't cover Sammie on intermediate routes. Just like the Bills lost to the Steelers in the coming out party for Steelers RB Willie Parker, the Jets lost to the Bills when TT got onto the national stage, even if it was in a supporting role.

I think this Jets loss will be a sore memory for years to come, like the Bills losing in the last game of the season a few years ago, to the Steelers backups, when Bledsoe was the QB, and when a win would have put them into the playoffs.

Think about this from the Jets viewpoint. They lost to a team with nothing to play for, with 10 (more or less) starters on IR, a defense that had collapsed into mediocrity, only one WR and no TEs, a rookie and a street FA at RB, etc etc etc. Except for one RB the Jets were healthy. Their OC was our HC and still knew many of the players, as did the Jets QB. They had Brandon Marshall beating up our secondary. And they still lost. Why? They couldn't get the Bills off the field, largely due to TT. Also because they screwed up and didn't cover Sammie on intermediate routes. Just like the Bills lost to the Steelers in the coming out party for Steelers RB Willie Parker, the Jets lost to the Bills when TT got onto the national stage, even if it was in a supporting role.

Right? Must suck to be them!

"I know they're excited about 8-8 and we're excited they got us in."

Sorry, but that line kinda got under my skin a bit. He thinks we're excited about our record this year?? I understand he's not a Buffalo Bill, and probably not a fan, but my goodness, is that how we're viewed throughout the league?? What NFL team for the love of beans and rice would be excited about 8-8, unless it got them into the playoffs?

When the Steelers come to the Ralph next year, I hope we beat the livin fecal matter out of them...

Sorry, that statement just really irked me..