2016 wins  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How many regular season wins do will the 2016 Buffalo Bills have?

Right at this moment I am as downbeat about the Bills at this point in a year as I have been in a long time.

Ditto.

Despite my overriding feelings of apathy, I think we will be better next year. I know everyone's down on Rex because the D took a step backward, but the guy has coached consistently good defenses for many years. I'm confident that with a year in the system and a few roster tweaks we'll be fine.

My biggest concern is Tyrod. I love his deep ball, leadership, and scrambling ability, and also the way he protects the football, but unless he can improve on his short and intermediate passing we'll have a tough time winning consistently. Those passes are important for picking up 3rd downs and executing 2 minute drills. If he gets that down I think we dominate. If not we'll be fighting for 9 wins.

Ditto.

Despite my overriding feelings of apathy, I think we will be better next year. I know everyone's down on Rex because the D took a step backward, but the guy has coached consistently good defenses for many years. I'm confident that with a year in the system and a few roster tweaks we'll be fine.

My biggest concern is Tyrod. I love his deep ball, leadership, and scrambling ability, and also the way he protects the football, but unless he can improve on his short and intermediate passing we'll have a tough time winning consistently. Those passes are important for picking up 3rd downs and executing 2 minute drills. If he gets that down I think we dominate. If not we'll be fighting for 9 wins.

:beer: