Start Tanking Now!

Jobot

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn the optimist in me. There should be no reason to tank at all.

Imagining the Bills winning out (yeah right - pessimist sneaking in), the Bronco's over Steelers, Boys over JETS ( BI can wish can't I) and Packers over the Raiders this week, coupled with the Ravens over the Steelers and Pats* over NYJ next week thing don't look so bad.

Imagining the Bills winning out (yeah right - pessimist sneaking in), the Bronco's over Steelers, Boys over JETS ( BI can wish can't I) and Packers over the Raiders this week, coupled with the Ravens over the Steelers and Pats* over NYJ next week thing don't look so bad.

:doh::D:w00t:

Im just hoping the Bills can win another game!

Im just hoping that they keep it respectable versus the Redskins. The Bills have absolutely nothing to play for.

:doh::D:w00t:

Im just hoping the Bills can win another game!

Im just hoping that they keep it respectable versus the Redskins. The Bills have absolutely nothing to play for.

0:):devil: These guys just won't stop whispering into my ears

Again, on any given Sunday. I would actually feel much worse about the teams mentality and cohesion if they purposely tanked from here on out.

I'm with you NOVA. Odds are long no doubt, but I'm not giving up yet. Not until we're mathematically eliminated, then it's on to spoiler duty. Just win.

Go BILLS !!

I'm with you NOVA. Odds are long no doubt, but I'm not giving up yet. Not until we're mathematically eliminated, then it's on to spoiler duty. Just win.

Go BILLS !!

Injuries, upset wins shaking up playoff picture

Upsets can topple the apple cart, you just have to hop they roll your way.

Edited by NOVABillsFan