The "16 Falls of Buffalo" .....................and counting&#3

WNY

After watching last nights 30 for 30, I was pretty pumped up for todays game. Only to be disappointed once again. The Bills just cant seem to win a meaningful game.

Oh well! Life does go on.....................!

So you wouldn't have complained if they had lost that game.

Actually, I kind of expected a loss, but was pleasently surprised. However, it was just the first of a series of "must-wins", due to their inability to play consistent winning football during the earlier portion of the schedule. So, as of last week, they had won a meaningful game - but it was only meaningful if they won out. Unfortunately, it was rendered meaningless by today's loss, because they had to win out and failed.

Edited by WotAGuy

Actually, I kind of expected a loss, but was pleasently surprised. However, it was just the first of a series of "must-wins", due to their inability to play consistent winning football during the earlier portion of the schedule. So, as of last week, they had won a meaningful game - but it was only meaningful if they won out. Unfortunately, it was rendered meaningless by today's loss, because they had to win out and failed.

Okay, but then lets be clear. We're complaining because this team never goes 5-for-5 in critical five game series. Which is true for 95% of the teams in the league.

This is a solid club that was pounded by injuries, committed too many penalties, and could never get its defense going. This isn't a hopeless Trent Edwards or JP Losman rebuilding project. I understand that everyone is upset, but people are acting like the cupboard is bare when it is very clearly not.

Okay, but then lets be clear. We're complaining because this team never goes 5-for-5 in critical five game series. Which is true for 95% of the teams in the league.

This is a solid club that was pounded by injuries, committed too many penalties, and could never get its defense going. This isn't a hopeless Trent Edwards or JP Losman rebuilding project. I understand that everyone is upset, but people are acting like the cupboard is bare when it is very clearly not.

"We're complaining"? Maybe you are complaining but I am not. I simply pointed out the loss today rendered last week's win meaningless.

I didn't have any expectations for them to win out, as KC, Carolina and maybe the Jets and Pitt appear to be in a position to do.

The player cupboard might not be bare but the coaching one is looking sparse.