[closed]Maybe the Most Disapointing Seson Ever

Jmsbills

I have been a bills fan all my life. I am 54 years old and think this may be the most disappointing season I can remember. I guess I was caught up in the hype of Rex. But seriously, I said many times that we have no QB, stats are for losers. Rex preachs about TT's stats but there are meaningless. The offense has way to many 3 and outs, and does not do well in obvious passing situations. I wanted to believe this was going to be a playoff year, but way to many injuries at critical positions and not having a top flight QB, we were destine for failure. Rex likes to talk up TT passer stats, but do not mention to him anything about our poor defensive stats. He says our Defense is way better that the stats show. Not sure why he can get the stats argument both ways. In any ever, it will be another long off season, talking about new coaches, free agents, the draft. OH Boy - we have all done this way to much over the past 14 years.

Not sure that in a vacuum this season is the most disappointing I'd go with the Mularkey team which lost to Pit in the finally. However, 16 years of no playoffs has a cumulative effect. Given the frustration of the perpetual ineptitute I might be inclined to agree with you.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.