My 10 cents on the game.

BmarvB

7) How did the refs miss that blatant pushoff by Hopkins on that TD catch in the 4th? BTW, he's a hell of a receiver.

Not much annoys me more about the modern game than the fact that officials consistently allow WRs to put their hands on the DB but the opposite it almost always flagged. It is just about impossible to cover a WR if he is allowed to create separation by pushing off while you are not allowed to touch grab him.

Not much annoys me more about the modern game than the fact that officials consistently screw up!!!

In a Utopian society the NFL should grant a tie to any game where the refs blow a call late in the game killing a hail mary play chance with 2 seconds left. Or a catch called a no catch proceeded with a no catch called a catch

Not much annoys me more about the modern game than the fact that officials consistently screw up!!!

In a Utopian society the NFL should grant a tie to any game where the refs blow a call late in the game killing a hail mary play chance with 2 seconds left. Or a catch called a no catch proceeded with a no catch called a catch

Even in the era of the replay, sometimes they still don't get it right :doh:

Not much annoys me more about the modern game than the fact that officials consistently allow WRs to put their hands on the DB but the opposite it almost always flagged. It is just about impossible to cover a WR if he is allowed to create separation by pushing off while you are not allowed to touch grab him.

The NFL has favored the offense in every way in recent years because higher scoring games are far more interesting to the casual fan. And more casual fans equals more money.