I've Had it with the NFL Schedule Makers!!!

Didn't know we had grammer police in here. My theory still holds water. Take a look a the schedules for the Texans, the Jets, the Steelers and the Chiefs and you'll see that all their games were scheduled at times when their rosters were relatively healthy ORRRRRR when they were playing teams semenated by injuries. Have another look and you'll see when we played passhappy teams we were conveniently lacking Aaron Williams and McKelvin (so those games were put in those weeks when we were weak on pass D). The NFL loves Bowles, Reid, etc....they hate us and they definitely hate Rex. That's why they set us up to fail.

No grammar police here just the vocabulary squad. Also, never said your theory was wrong.

Didn't know we had grammer police in here. My theory still holds water. Take a look a the schedules for the Texans, the Jets, the Steelers and the Chiefs and you'll see that all their games were scheduled at times when their rosters were relatively healthy ORRRRRR when they were playing teams semenated by injuries. Have another look and you'll see when we played passhappy teams we were conveniently lacking Aaron Williams and McKelvin (so those games were put in those weeks when we were weak on pass D). The NFL loves Bowles, Reid, etc....they hate us and they definitely hate Rex. That's why they set us up to fail.

Decimated?

OK, I'm at wits end with the guys who put together the NFL schedule. Usually we are on the short end of the stick in terms of playing teams on extra days rest or coming off a bye.

Now they pulled another fast one.

Gronk is injured, Amendola is injured and Jamie Collins is still injured....and guess what? They have to play Houston. The NFL office knew the Pats would be thin and purposefully put Houston and their poster boy JJ Watt at the end of the year. Add to that the Pats now get the Eagles at home in Foxboro...let's just call that another Bye week for NE.

Next example, Ryan Fitzpatrick: The guy tears a ligament in his hand, plays against us (and yes, I know, we won) but they put his more important conference games at the end of the year when they knew he'd be healthy....coincidence? I think not.

Also, they knew we would have to play in KC to secure a wildcard birth...so what did they do? They scheduled us toward the end of the season when Kyle Williams would be banged up, along with other integral parts of our team. The end result - loss.

And don't tell me Shula doesn't still pull some weight in the NFL front office!! The Dolphins get the mighty Ravens at home this week....Flacco has been the iron man of the NFL so they had to know he'd get hurt and why not put the Ravens in Miami toward the end of the year....there ya go!! Corrupt.

Oh, and while we're at it...let's throw the Bills in Washington for a late season game after Kirk Cameron gets his bearings straightened out...suuuuure, why not. Typical NFL BS and hate spewing to Buffalo and the Bills. Why didn't they schedule that in September or October when the ship was almost capsized?

Finally, the piece de resistance is the Steelers going to Baltimore Week 16. Ben Rothisburger was due to collapse eventually, so the NFL smart guys figured let's give him a rest and he can play the Ravens for a little break. There's our last Wildcard spot going to the Rooney boys because does anyone seriously doubt the Steelers will have a problem with that train wreck in Baltimore? Thanks again NFL Schedulers.

Just had to vent

Dionne Warwick said it would be like this :thumbsup:

No grammar police here just the vocabulary squad. Also, never said your theory was wrong.

Decimated?

Whatever

This is ridiculous man, Nostradamus isn't making the Bills schedule. Unfortunately we haven't really garnered a lot of respect over the past 15 years with the way we play. No one can predict future injuries. You know who usually beats the Bills?......The Bills. We can't even be competent enough to review/challenge plays so don't blame anyone for our losses.

Case in point: Week One - The NFL knew the Colts would be the darlings of the NFL so they put them against the hapless Bills...we took care of business. BUT, I'd much rather have played the Redskins week one like the Fish did. It just so happens the Colts fell flat but we all would have preferred playing the Colts later in the year and get the Skins earlier. As it stands, we now have to play a full powered Texans team conveniently when the game matters most. Something is a foot. You guys may think the schedulers can't predict injuries, but the evidence proves otherwise.

Whatever

Case in point: Week One - The NFL knew the Colts would be the darlings of the NFL so they put them against the hapless Bills...we took care of business. BUT, I'd much rather have played the Redskins week one like the Fish did. It just so happens the Colts fell flat but we all would have preferred playing the Colts later in the year and get the Skins earlier. As it stands, we now have to play a full powered Texans team conveniently when the game matters most. Something is a foot. You guys may think the schedulers can't predict injuries, but the evidence proves otherwise.

Exactly! In fact, just go to Vegas and you'll see how fixed the whole thing is. And even if you don't see the evidence, the chicks are H-O-T.

Exactly! In fact, just go to Vegas and you'll see how fixed the whole thing is. And even if you don't see the evidence, the chicks are H-O-T.

Week 6 saw the Texans go to Jax and beat up on Bortles. He got all the kinks out during the first 5 weeks and so Bortles goes to London and throws a last second game winning pass. What did the NFL schedulers know? They knew that the time change for the Bills and the fact that our starting QB would take multiple hits the first 5 weeks (Rex even said we were going to be a "ground and pound" team and they knew he always liked Tyrod). So they purposefully set us up to fail in London because the chances of EJ starting in London (if calculated in April) were a solid 40%. Bortles was ready for action and the NFL schedulers pulled a fast one on us....it really urks me.