How is everyone feeling? Part 2

PO16FFS

Last week when the Bills lost to the Pats, I wasnt mad, angry or anything. I kind of expected it.

This week, I went in with the same attitude. However, as I was watching the first quarter unfold with Watkins catching everything, the Defense playing awesome and the fact that the stadium was half empty, I began to think about the run for the playoffs. I forgot about the last 2 weeks let alone the last 15 years. I started thinking, hey man, this is the win we need. " Its on like a mofo".

Obviously we know how the game finished, but now Im MAD again. Im angry for allowing myself to get sucked in. Im angry at Rex Ryan. Im angry at Jerry Hughes, Im angry at Robert Woods and Im angry at the refs.

It took me about 5 hours to let it go. I didnt even watch the Sunday night game which I always do and like Marrone, I didnt even talk to my 2 dogs.

And here we go again...this week, a big game versus the Houston Texans. Should we win this game? YES. Will we win this game? I dont know. One thing is for sure. I will be watching without emotion because I like my dogs too much to not talk to them after this gutless, fragile team tries to tear my heart in half once again.

Cheers,

And all the best to Bills fans. We deserve better than this.

Pegula, Please cut the peanut brains and zero talent from this team. LM21, MW94, JH55, CH15, BOOBIE and finally Blowhard Ryan.

Edited by fredex22

Wasn't surprised with the outcome. Only convinced me more that the coaching staff is a joke.

Going forward. I full expect to lose to the Texans and then win out. That's only because that's how we roll. We sell 1% hope.

Overall, I'm just sad that I know the coaches will be here next year and we are doomed

Wasn't surprised with the outcome. Only convinced me more that the coaching staff is a joke.

Going forward. I full expect to lose to the Texans and then win out. That's only because that's how we roll. We sell 1% hope.

Overall, I'm just sad that I know the coaches will be here next year and we are doomed

No we will win against the Texans and when we only need to win 1 more and we are in then the Bills will let us all down in typical style

CBF