Tebow cut again...this time from his GF

Reed83HOF

"She had to break up with him because she just couldn't handle it," an anonymous source with intimate knowledge, apparently, of Culpo's sex life told the NYDN. "He still hits her up, but she just can't deal with the sex thing. He's pretty adamant about it, I guess."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/tim-tebow-benched-by-girlfriend-olivia-culpo-because-of-his-abstinence-report-says/ar-AAfN6rM?li=BBnba9I

I just wish the media would stop obsessing over this guy. We really don't need weekly Tebow updates. I almost said the attention isn't Tebow's fault, but somehow he does seem to bring attention upon himself. Dating a former Miss America, and Nick Jonas flame will bring media attention. Either he is truly a clueless Andy Griffith type, or he is secretly an attention seeker. You'd really think he could just step into a southern baptist church, and find a woman away from the media spotlight. He kind of annoys me at this point. Seems hypocritical when he always said he didn't want to be a distraction during his playing days.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5