Corey Graham

vegas55

Don't under estimate the loss of D'Norris Searcy in the backfield. He called defense and created turnovers. Bills defense could also use leader on that side of the ball. Too many penalties and inability to line up in certain situations.

The Bills held the Cheaters to 20 points in their own house. Graham and the defense wasn't the problem.

Exactly ! If we can't beat the Pats with all their number 1's out & for the most part our team pretty much healthy what does that tell us ?

As Rex himself even said "we will know where we stand when we play them" i think we saw some improvement in the D's performance but we should have cleaned house with all our guys healthy & on the field !

It's almost like G Ro doesn't know how to accent the players that he has & plays away from the teams strengths, as far as the passing game goes !

He has a mobile QB & some really good if not great targets to use in Sammy, Clay , Woods, Hogan & now they have Thigpen back which i'm not sure who made that decision in the first place ...

So this offense should be a lot more productive in the passing game to add to what the running game is doing . So that i think is on the QB ??

The real question is......why did defenders not swarm to the ball

Here me out on this......

Yes Graham missed the tackle.....but he also for an instant slowed the receiver to a stop.....then the receiver had to break AWAY from the defender's grasp slowing him down even more.....your telling me the faster players on the field could not track him down/take the angle to cut him off from the end zone?

I've noticed a couple times this year on the missed tackle big plays that it seemed guys away from the ball weren't swarming