Post-Pats*** Injury Thread

eball

i was really busy yesterday...did we ever hear what was the deal with Tyrod's shoulder/collar bone area? it's ok?

Officially, no. But Rex says he expects him to play Sunday.

Then again, Rex 'expected' him to play the 2 games he couldn't play when he was injured earlier.. :huh:

As I said last week, the outcome of last night was predetermined. They should have treated it as a bye and sat the main players so that they could make a playoff push against times they could have beaten. Now they have a slew of injuries and it's looking more an more like our future is in EJ's hands. This is clearly not a good feeling. Out coached, out played, and out reffed. There was no way to win that game last night. Looks like another year of woulda shoulda coulda.

what a ridiculous post.....

Agreed. Concede to losing before the game. Never!

They were in this game, and had a chance. They made Brady look pedestrian, and Gronk invisible.

Denver media yesterday was all excited about how the Bills finally found a way to neutralize Gronk -- put a big athletic linebacker on him (which is really what Jerry Hughes is too). I suspect the Broncs will follow the same pattern on Sunday ... we'll see if it works again.