Antonio Brown on NFL Live

KDIGGZ

Dealers don't charge taxes. The myth is that people will suddenly decide to pay more for their stuff because it's legal.

Legalization would lower the price even with tax

Legalization = Mass production

Mass production = Lower cost

Legalization would also open the industry to competition among vendors instead of just having that guy everybody knows but nobody will admit they ever met

Legalization would lower the price even with tax

Legalization = Mass production

Mass production = Lower cost

Legalization would also open the industry to competition among vendors instead of just having that guy everybody knows but nobody will admit they ever met

Ounce of bomb weed in Colorado = 241.37

Ounce of meh weed without taxes in Va = 300-350

Tax fail !! Oh Colorado schools aren't broke anymore

Let the stoners pay the teachers salaries. Easy street.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Based on only that clip you posted, it looks more to me like he's goofing off with someone off camera, but who knows. Lots of professional athletes partake as a part of their pain management. It's far less addictive and has fewer side effects than "legal" pain killers, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, I don't blame players for using marijuana. Far less addictive than the pain meds typically prescribed to them. I'm surprised that testing for marijuana wasn't negotiated out in the last CBA. The NBA doesn't test for it and that's a less physical game.

Yeah, I don't blame players for using marijuana. Far less addictive than the pain meds typically prescribed to them. I'm surprised that testing for marijuana wasn't negotiated out in the last CBA. The NBA doesn't test for it and that's a less physical game.

I really think the NFL should move to the NBA model in terms of marijuana. I think (though it might have changed) rookies get tested for weed in the NBA but veterans do not.

Ounce of bomb weed in Colorado = 241.37

Ounce of meh weed without taxes in Va = 300-350

Tax fail !! Oh Colorado schools aren't broke anymore

Let the stoners pay the teachers salaries. Easy street.

growing you own = no taxes beyond the initial method of getting seeds.

In DC I think they were handing out free seeds for a while.. IIRC it's up to 5 or 7 plants for personal consumption.

Dealers don't charge taxes. The myth is that people will suddenly decide to pay more for their stuff because it's legal.

I think it's legal to grow your own for personal use in Col? So why pay a dealer? Regardless, most would probably just go the legit route if legalized. Most people buy taxed liquor , right? Or maybe they just buy hooch to save the tax. Pretty sure the tax on booze is something like 2/3 of the price judging from prices in the Caribbean duty free stores. Still plenty of liquor stores in the USA though.

I think it's legal to grow your own for personal use in Col? So why pay a dealer? Regardless, most would probably just go the legit route if legalized. Most people buy taxed liquor , right? Or maybe they just buy hooch to save the tax. Pretty sure the tax on booze is something like 2/3 of the price judging from prices in the Caribbean duty free stores. Still plenty of liquor stores in the USA though.

This is going to be the big stoner dilemma in the future. There's no question that, once legalize, marijuana will become a huge cash crop for big agriculture. The marketing behind it will be insane and it'll be a monster industry...

... Which is going to be tough for a lot of folks who partake and find themselves being against big corporations when it comes to their politics.

Pay more? It got cheaper in areas that legalized it. Don't think you understand the drug trade and business. Very easy to buy just like going to the liquor store.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Pay more? It got cheaper in areas that legalized it. Don't think you understand the drug trade and business. Very easy to buy just like going to the liquor store.

Yep. Regardless of anyone's personal opinion of the stuff, this one is simply inevitable . After decades of spending tax dollars fighting this to no avail, public finances dictate that you just have to legalize and tax it. Get the profit away from the dealers and into the tax coffers. The war on pot has been an epic failure and costs millions in public $$ to fight. So many people use it already anyways and it's probably no worse than alcohol. State by state , one by one they all will follow suit. It's just too expensive and probably pointless to fight anymore.